It was a chilly night outside tonight but that didn't stop the Birds & Brews group from having "cold" drinks at Bailey's Pub. We are all looking forward to warmer weather and spring migration!
Highlights of the night:
- Diane shared some wonderful bird photos with the group.
- Rita told us about getting 12 life birds on her recent trip to Sault Ste. Marie including the Hawk Owl
- Bob donated his beautiful photograph of the Cardinal for our raffle tonight.
- Raffle proceedings benefiting Michigan Audubon's habitat restoration
- Reviewing upcoming events including the Tawas Bird Festival http://tawasbirdfest.com/
- Having some cupcakes to celebrate Danette's birthday
- Talking about birds of course!